2016 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 41 - Labor and Employment
CHAPTER 13 - CHILD LABOR
- Section 41-13-5. "Employer" defined.
- Section 41-13-20. Oppressive child labor practices prohibited; Director of the Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation or his designee to promulgate regulations.
- Section 41-13-25. Penalties for violating child labor regulations.
- Section 41-13-30. Misrepresentation of age of child.
- Section 41-13-40. Repealed by 1998 Act No. 395, Section 2, eff June 9, 1998.
- Section 41-13-50. Enforcement.
- Section 41-13-60. Inspection of factories and records for enforcement purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.