There is a newer version of the South Carolina Code of Laws
2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 31 - RENTAL OF PRIVATE PASSENGER AUTOMOBILES
- SECTION 56-31-10. Application of chapter.
- SECTION 56-31-20. Definitions.
- SECTION 56-31-30. Rental rates; permitted and prohibited charges; waiver prohibited.
- SECTION 56-31-40. Violations; application for restraining order; penalties.
- SECTION 56-31-50. Surcharge on rental of private passenger motor vehicles for 31 days or less; use; reports; violations and penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.