There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 31 - Rental Of Private Passenger Automobiles
- Section 56-31-10. Application of chapter.
- Section 56-31-20. Definitions.
- Section 56-31-30. Rental rates; permitted and prohibited charges; waiver prohibited.
- Section 56-31-40. Violations; application for restraining order; penalties.
- Section 56-31-50. Motor vehicle rental fees; definitions; good faith estimates; disclosures; excess fees; taxes.
- Section 56-31-60. Heavy equipment rental fees; definitions; applicability and exemptions; tax exemption.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.