2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 12 - Taxation
CHAPTER 20 - CORPORATION LICENSE FEES
- SECTION 12-20-10. Definitions.
- SECTION 12-20-20. Corporations to file annual reports; time of filing; extension of time for filing annual report.
- SECTION 12-20-30. Form and contents of annual report; public inspection.
- SECTION 12-20-40. Initial annual report and minimum license fee to be filed with initial articles of incorporation or application for certificate of authority.
- SECTION 12-20-50. Imposition of license tax on corporations generally; rate; minimum tax; time payable; reduction by holding company of paid-in capital surplus.
- SECTION 12-20-60. Proration of tax where business is conducted partly outside the State; minimum license fee may not be apportioned.
- SECTION 12-20-70. License tax where combined return is filed; applicability of minimum license fee.
- SECTION 12-20-80. Prorated license fee.
- SECTION 12-20-90. License fee for bank holding, insurance holding, or savings and loan holding company; definitions.
- SECTION 12-20-100. License tax on utilities and electric cooperatives; tax based on value of property; additional tax based on gross receipts; payment; consolidated or combined return; minimum license fee.
- SECTION 12-20-105. Tax credits.
- SECTION 12-20-110. Chapter provisions inapplicable to certain organizations, companies and associations.
- SECTION 12-20-120. Annual report to be signed by person authorized to make report.
- SECTION 12-20-130. Forms for reports; effect of failure to receive or secure form.
- SECTION 12-20-140. Department's receipt constitutes certificate of compliance and license.
- SECTION 12-20-150. Department to administer provisions of chapter; rules and regulations.
- SECTION 12-20-160. Corporate license fee deemed to be tax.
- SECTION 12-20-170. Amounts collected under chapter to be deposited to credit of State Treasurer.
- SECTION 12-20-175. Reduction of license fees due to tax credits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.