2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 12 - Taxation
CHAPTER 20 - CORPORATION LICENSE FEES
SECTION 12-20-30. Form and contents of annual report; public inspection.
(A) The annual report must be in a form prescribed by the department and Secretary of State and contain all information that the department or the Secretary of State may require for the administration of the provisions of this chapter and the provisions of Title 33. The information in the annual report must be current as of the date the annual report is executed on behalf of the corporation and contain the following information:
(1) the name of the corporation and the state or country of incorporation;
(2) the address of the registered office and the name of the registered agent in this State;
(3) the address of the principal office;
(4) the names and business addresses of the directors and principal officers;
(5) a brief description of the nature of the business;
(6) the total number of authorized shares of stock, itemized by class and series, if any, within each class; and
(7) the total number of issued and outstanding shares of stock, itemized by class and series, if any, within each class.
The information required by this subsection is open to unrestricted public inspection. Any person may request a copy of the information from either the Secretary of State or the department.
(B) The Secretary of State or the department may by regulation permit the public disclosure of other information that is required to be filed as part of the corporation's annual report in addition to the information required by subsection (A).
HISTORY: 1995 Act No. 76, Section 3.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.