2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 7 - TRAFFIC TICKETS
- Section 56-7-10 - Use of uniform traffic ticket; vesting of jurisdiction; forms; utilization of electronic devices.
- Section 56-7-12 - Verification of insurance coverage upon issuance of traffic ticket; form; penalty.
- Section 56-7-15 - Use of uniform traffic ticket for offense committed in officer's presence; domestic violence arrests and incident report.
- Section 56-7-20 - Unique identifying numbers on tickets; colors and number of copies; electronic tickets.
- Section 56-7-30 - Printing and ordering traffic tickets; forwarding driver records and audit copies to Department of Motor Vehicles; electronic tickets.
- Section 56-7-40 - Penalty for failure to account for ticket or use of nonuniform ticket.
- Section 56-7-50 - Nonapplicability to certain agencies.
- Section 56-7-70 - Law enforcement officer identification upon stopping a driver.
- Section 56-7-80 - County or municipal uniform ordinance summons.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.