2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 1 - FELONIES AND MISDEMEANORS; ACCESSORIES
- Section 16-1-10 - Categorization of felonies and misdemeanors; exemptions.
- Section 16-1-20 - Penalties for classes of felonies.
- Section 16-1-30 - Classification of new statutory offenses.
- Section 16-1-40 - Accessory.
- Section 16-1-50 - Indictment and conviction of accessories.
- Section 16-1-55 - Classification of accessory crimes.
- Section 16-1-57 - Classification of third or subsequent conviction of certain property crimes.
- Section 16-1-60 - Violent crimes defined.
- Section 16-1-70 - Nonviolent crimes.
- Section 16-1-80 - Offense of attempt punished as principal offense.
- Section 16-1-90 - Crimes classified as felonies.
- Section 16-1-100 - Crimes classified as misdemeanors.
- Section 16-1-110 - Classification of felonies or misdemeanors not listed in Section 16-1-90 or Section 16-1-100.
- Section 16-1-120 - Increased sentences for repeat offenders.
- Section 16-1-130 - Persons not eligible for diversion program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.