2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 8 - Courts and Civil Procedure–Courts
Chapter 8-6 - General Powers of Supreme and Superior Courts
- Section 8-6-1 - Judgments, decrees, and orders - Writs and process - Punishment of contempt.
- Section 8-6-2 - Rules of practice and procedure.
- Section 8-6-3 - Filing and publication of rules.
- Section 8-6-4 - Rules of criminal procedure.
- Section 8-6-5 - Arbitration of civil actions.
- Section 8-6-6 - Filing and publication of rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.