2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 8 - Courts and Civil Procedure–Courts
Chapter 8-19 - Language Interpreters - Use of Language Interpreters in Legal Proceedings
- Section 8-19-1 - Legislative declaration - Intent.
- Section 8-19-2 - Definitions.
- Section 8-19-3 - Appointment of certified or qualified interpreters.
- Section 8-19-4 - Compensation of interpreters.
- Section 8-19-5 - Certification of interpreters - Establishment and procedure.
- Section 8-19-6 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.