2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 8 - Courts and Civil Procedure–Courts
Chapter 8-18 - State and Municipal Court Compact
- Section 8-18-1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 8-18-2 - Universal summons.
- Section 8-18-3 - Jurisdiction for certain violations.
- Section 8-18-4 - Adjudication of summonses by municipal courts.
- Section 8-18-5 - Administration of funds.
- Section 8-18-6 - Joint violation fines - Distribution of funds.
- Section 8-18-7 - Repealed.
- Section 8-18-8 - Judicial conduct.
- Section 8-18-9 - Appeals.
- Section 8-18-10 - Exclusive jurisdiction.
- Section 8-18-11 - Municipal court adherence to promulgated procedures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.