2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 8 - Courts and Civil Procedure–Courts
Chapter 8-15 - Court Administration
- Section 8-15-1 - Unified system.
- Section 8-15-2 - Executive head of system.
- Section 8-15-3 - Power to assign judges.
- Section 8-15-3.1 - Chief justice - Power to assign magistrates.
- Section 8-15-4 - Appointment of court administrator and assistants.
- Section 8-15-4.1 - Deposit of proceeds.
- Section 8-15-5 - Advisory board.
- Section 8-15-6 - Internal administration of courts not affected.
- Section 8-15-7 - Annual report of the judiciary.
- Section 8-15-8 - Repealed.
- Section 8-15-9 - Supervision of court imposed and court related costs, fines, restitution, and other payments, deposits, and receipts.
- Section 8-15-9.1 - Payment by credit card.
- Section 8-15-9.2 - Information to be provided to State Controller.
- Section 8-15-9.3 - Public inspection of court payments owed.
- Section 8-15-10 - Receipt and use of funds.
- Section 8-15-11 - Electronic filing and online payments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.