2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 4 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 4-20 - Rodeo Animals and Livestock
- Section 4-20-1 - Purpose.
- Section 4-20-2 - Notification requirements.
- Section 4-20-3 - Presence of veterinarian required.
- Section 4-20-4 - Rodeo events.
- Section 4-20-5 - Duties of veterinarian in charge.
- Section 4-20-6 - Presence required during any event.
- Section 4-20-7 - Limitations.
- Section 4-20-8 - Participation.
- Section 4-20-9 - Penalties for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.