2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 4 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 4-2 - Commercial Feeds
- Section 4-2-1 - Title.
- Section 4-2-2 - Enforcing official.
- Section 4-2-3 - Definitions.
- Section 4-2-4 - Registration.
- Section 4-2-5 - Labeling.
- Section 4-2-6 - Misbranding.
- Section 4-2-7 - Adulteration.
- Section 4-2-8 - Prohibited acts.
- Section 4-2-9 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 4-2-10 - Inspection, sampling, and analysis.
- Section 4-2-11 - Withdrawal, condemnation, and confiscation of commercial feeds.
- Section 4-2-12 - Penalties.
- Section 4-2-13 - Cooperation with other entities.
- Section 4-2-14 - Publication of information.
- Section 4-2-15 - Severability.
- Section 4-2-16 - 4-2-18 - Repealed..
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.