2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 4 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 4-3 - Garbage Feeding
- Section 4-3-1 - Definitions.
- Section 4-3-2 - Applicability of §§ 4-3-1 - 4-3-11.
- Section 4-3-3 - Permit required to feed garbage.
- Section 4-3-4 - Application for permit - Fee.
- Section 4-3-5 - Requirements for permit.
- Section 4-3-6 - Cooking or treatment of garbage.
- Section 4-3-7 - Revocation or denial of permits.
- Section 4-3-8 - Access of inspectors to property.
- Section 4-3-9 - Maintenance and examination of records.
- Section 4-3-10 - Enforcement - Rules and regulations.
- Section 4-3-11 - Penalty for violations.
- Section 4-3-12 - Approval of feeding sites by a city or town council.
- Section 4-3-13 - Carrying of swill into Middletown.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.