2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-6.4 - Life-Saving Allergy Medication - Stock Supply of Epinephrine Auto-Injectors - Emergency Administration
- Section 23-6.4-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-6.4-2 - Prescribing to an authorized entity permitted.
- Section 23-6.4-3 - Designated entities permitted to maintain supply.
- Section 23-6.4-4 - Use of epinephrine auto-injectors.
- Section 23-6.4-5 - Expanded availability.
- Section 23-6.4-6 - Training.
- Section 23-6.4-7 - Good Samaritan protections.
- Section 23-6.4-8 - Reporting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.