2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-6.3 - Prevention and Suppression of Contagious Diseases - HIV/AIDS
- Section 23-6.3-1 - Purpose.
- Section 23-6.3-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-6.3-3 - HIV screening and testing of adults, adolescents, and pregnant women.
- Section 23-6.3-4 - Exceptions to consent requirements.
- Section 23-6.3-5 - Reasonable efforts to secure consent.
- Section 23-6.3-6 - Due process - Right to bring suit.
- Section 23-6.3-7 - Confidentiality.
- Section 23-6.3-8 - Protection of records.
- Section 23-6.3-9 - Penalties and remedies.
- Section 23-6.3-10 - Notification of disclosure.
- Section 23-6.3-11 - Discrimination prohibited.
- Section 23-6.3-12 - Administrative relief.
- Section 23-6.3-13 - HIV Counseling, Testing, Referral and Services Sites (HIV CTRS).
- Section 23-6.3-14 - Reporting and notification of HIV/AIDS.
- Section 23-6.3-15 - Laboratory analyses and reporting.
- Section 23-6.3-16 - Insurance exemption.
- Section 23-6.3-17 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 23-6.3-18 - Severability.
- Section 23-6.3-19 - Construction of the chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.