2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-4.11 - Rights of the Terminally Ill Act
- Section 23-4.11-1 - Purpose.
- Section 23-4.11-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-4.11-3 - Declaration relating to use of life sustaining procedures.
- Section 23-4.11-3.1 - Medical orders for life sustaining treatment.
- Section 23-4.11-4 - Revocation of declaration.
- Section 23-4.11-5 - Recording determination of terminal condition and contents of declaration.
- Section 23-4.11-6 - Treatment of qualified patients.
- Section 23-4.11-7 - Transfer of patients.
- Section 23-4.11-8 - Immunities.
- Section 23-4.11-9 - Penalties.
- Section 23-4.11-10 - General provisions.
- Section 23-4.11-11 - Presumption of validity of declaration.
- Section 23-4.11-12 - Recognition of declaration executed in another state.
- Section 23-4.11-13 - Repealed.
- Section 23-4.11-14 - Instructional bracelets.
- Section 23-4.11-15 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.