2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-4.10 - Health Care Power of Attorney
- Section 23-4.10-1 - Purpose.
- Section 23-4.10-1.1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-4.10-2 - Statutory form of durable power of attorney.
- Section 23-4.10-3 - Revocation.
- Section 23-4.10-4 - Recording contents of durable power of attorney.
- Section 23-4.10-5 - Treatment of patients.
- Section 23-4.10-6 - Transfer of patients.
- Section 23-4.10-7 - Immunities.
- Section 23-4.10-8 - Penalties.
- Section 23-4.10-9 - General provisions.
- Section 23-4.10-10 - Presumption of validity of durable power of attorney.
- Section 23-4.10-11 - Recognition of durable power of attorney executed in another state.
- Section 23-4.10-12 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.