2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-4.1 - Emergency Medical Transportation Services
- Section 23-4.1-1 - Declaration of policy and purpose.
- Section 23-4.1-2 - Ambulance service coordinating advisory board.
- Section 23-4.1-3 - Duties of the director.
- Section 23-4.1-4 - Minimum standards.
- Section 23-4.1-5 - Supervision of ambulance services.
- Section 23-4.1-6 - Licensing of ambulances and ambulance service.
- Section 23-4.1-7 - Standards for ambulance license.
- Section 23-4.1-7.1 - Restocking of municipal ambulance supplies.
- Section 23-4.1-8 - Applications for license.
- Section 23-4.1-9 - Revocation of license.
- Section 23-4.1-10 - Regulations and fees.
- Section 23-4.1-11 - Repealed.
- Section 23-4.1-12 - Immunity from liability.
- Section 23-4.1-13 - Exclusion of non-emergency providers.
- Section 23-4.1-14 - Notification of next of kin or other member of household.
- Section 23-4.1-15 - Trauma system advisory committee.
- Section 23-4.1-16 - Emergency medical services for children.
- Section 23-4.1-17 - Advertising services.
- Section 23-4.1-18 - Peer review boards - Definition, activities and immunities.
- Section 23-4.1-19 - Documentation of pre-health-care facility exposure of emergency medical services workers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.