2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-28.5 - Inspection of Buildings
- Section 23-28.5-1 - Inspection of places where combustible materials accumulate.
- Section 23-28.5-2 - Notice to remove combustible materials.
- Section 23-28.5-3 - Penalties for violations.
- Section 23-28.5-4 - Inspection of places where dangerous substances are kept.
- Section 23-28.5-5 - Penalty for hindering inspection.
- Section 23-28.5-6 - Appeal to district court.
- Section 23-28.5-7 - Appeal to supreme court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.