2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-28.4 - Safety and Health Programs for Fire Departments
- Section 23-28.4-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-28.4-2 - Scope and purpose.
- Section 23-28.4-3 - Applicability.
- Section 23-28.4-4 - General requirements.
- Section 23-28.4-5 - Implementation plan.
- Section 23-28.4-5.1 - NFPA 1500 Implementation Plan Review Committee - Creation and membership.
- Section 23-28.4-6 - Exemptions.
- Section 23-28.4-6.1 - Notice of pesticide and asbestos operations.
- Section 23-28.4-7 - Responsibility for enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.