2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-28.2 - Division of Fire Safety
- Section 23-28.2-1 - Establishment of division and state fire marshal.
- Section 23-28.2-2 - Qualifications of state fire marshal.
- Section 23-28.2-3 - Removal of state fire marshal.
- Section 23-28.2-4 - Duties and responsibilities of state fire marshal.
- Section 23-28.2-5 - Bomb disposal unit.
- Section 23-28.2-6 - Additional powers and duties of fire marshal.
- Section 23-28.2-7 - Office of state fire marshal.
- Section 23-28.2-8 - Clerical assistance and office supplies.
- Section 23-28.2-9 - Nonsalaried assistant deputy state fire marshals.
- Section 23-28.2-10 - Reports of fires.
- Section 23-28.2-11 - Investigation of fires and attempted fires.
- Section 23-28.2-12 - Witnesses in investigations.
- Section 23-28.2-13 - Reports of investigations.
- Section 23-28.2-14 - Enforcement.
- Section 23-28.2-15 - Assistance by attorney general - Prosecution of violations.
- Section 23-28.2-16 - Fire records kept by the state fire marshal.
- Section 23-28.2-17 - Relief from responsibility.
- Section 23-28.2-18 - Administrative procedures.
- Section 23-28.2-19 - Municipal cooperation.
- Section 23-28.2-20 - Right of entry.
- Section 23-28.2-20.1 - Notices of violation.
- Section 23-28.2-21 - National Fire Code.
- Section 23-28.2-22 - Fire education and training unit.
- Section 23-28.2-23 - Fire education and training coordinating board.
- Section 23-28.2-24 - Burn injury reporting law.
- Section 23-28.2-25 - Repealed.
- Section 23-28.2-26 - Plan review fees.
- Section 23-28.2-27 - Inspection fees.
- Section 23-28.2-28 - Rhode Island state firefighter's league grant account.
- Section 23-28.2-29 - Fire academy training fees restricted receipt account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.