2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-28.3 - Fire Safety Code Board of Appeal and Review
- Section 23-28.3-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-28.3-2 - Fire safety code board of appeal and review - Composition - Appointment, terms, and removal of members.
- Section 23-28.3-3 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 23-28.3-3.1 - Rules and regulations, rehabilitation of existing buildings and structures.
- Section 23-28.3-4 - Compensation of board members.
- Section 23-28.3-5 - Assistance to building owners - Petition for variations.
- Section 23-28.3-6 - Review of refusal of variation - Review of final order.
- Section 23-28.3-7 - Judicial review of code provisions.
- Section 23-28.3-8 - Notice of judicial review - Civil rules applicable.
- Section 23-28.3-9 - Violations of chapter or codes.
- Section 23-28.3-10 - Other fire safety laws unimpaired.
- Section 23-28.3-11 - Relief from responsibility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.