2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-23.6 - Air Quality in Ice Arenas
- Section 23-23.6-1 - Findings.
- Section 23-23.6-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-23.6-3 - Authority of the director.
- Section 23-23.6-4 - Air quality standard for ice arenas.
- Section 23-23.6-5 - Certificate of acceptable air quality required.
- Section 23-23.6-6 - Air quality inspections.
- Section 23-23.6-7 - Compliance procedure.
- Section 23-23.6-8 - Variances.
- Section 23-23.6-9 - Establishment of restricted receipt account.
- Section 23-23.6-10 - Interpretation and severability.
- Section 23-23.6-11 - Exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.