2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-23.5 - Noxious Trades
- Section 23-23.5-1 - Prohibition in cities and towns.
- Section 23-23.5-2 - Enforcement of order of prohibition.
- Section 23-23.5-3 - Appeal from order of prohibition - Jury trial.
- Section 23-23.5-4 - Discontinuance of trade pending appeal.
- Section 23-23.5-5 - Judgment of court - Costs and damages.
- Section 23-23.5-6 - City or town designation of place for slaughterhouse.
- Section 23-23.5-7 - Withdrawal by city or town of right to slaughter.
- Section 23-23.5-8 - Penalty for continuation of business after notice to cease.
- Section 23-23.5-9 - Liability of city or town for suspension or withdrawal of right.
- Section 23-23.5-10 - Applicability of provisions to trades disturbing public welfare and convenience.
- Section 23-23.5-11 - Penalty for carrying on business in place not authorized.
- Section 23-23.5-12 - Expressing oil from fish.
- Section 23-23.5-13 - Suit to restrain unlawful trades.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.