2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-22 - Licensing of Swimming Pools
- Section 23-22-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-22-2 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 23-22-3 - Periodic inspection of pools.
- Section 23-22-4 - Chemical and bacteriological analyses of water.
- Section 23-22-5 - Advice as to sanitary methods.
- Section 23-22-6 - License required - Term of license - Application - Fee.
- Section 23-22-7 - Issuance or denial of license.
- Section 23-22-8 - Suspension and revocation of license.
- Section 23-22-9 - Judicial review of license action.
- Section 23-22-10 - Duplicate license - Displaying license after suspension or revocation.
- Section 23-22-11 - Access and inspection powers.
- Section 23-22-12 - Penalty for violations.
- Section 23-22-13 - Appropriations and disbursements.
- Section 23-22-14 - Enforcement.
- Section 23-22-15 - Condominium pools - Life guards.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.