2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-22.5 - Drowning Prevention and Lifesaving
- Section 23-22.5-1 - Rules, regulations, and orders - Facilities to which applicable.
- Section 23-22.5-2 - Enforcement.
- Section 23-22.5-3 - Obstruction of entrance to premises.
- Section 23-22.5-4 - Penalty for violations.
- Section 23-22.5-5 - Orders to cease operating - Relief in equity.
- Section 23-22.5-6 - Recreational safety council - Appeals - Composition of council.
- Section 23-22.5-7 - Appointment of council members.
- Section 23-22.5-8 - Filling of vacancies - Functions of council.
- Section 23-22.5-9 - Swimming in breachways prohibited.
- Section 23-22.5-10 - Control of surfboard activities.
- Section 23-22.5-11 - City and town responsibility for bathing areas.
- Section 23-22.5-12 - Lifesaving buoy required in police vehicles.
- Section 23-22.5-13 - Lifeguards - Sun protection.
- Section 23-22.5-14 - Lifesaving equipment required at all lakes and ponds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.