2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-19.14 - Industrial Property Remediation and Reuse Act
- Section 23-19.14-1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 23-19.14-2 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 23-19.14-3 - Definitions.
- Section 23-19.14-4 - Objectives of environmental clean-up.
- Section 23-19.14-5 - Environmental equity and public participation.
- Section 23-19.14-5.1 - Brownfields program and continuous improvement.
- Section 23-19.14-5.2 - Entry of registered professional engineers onto certain property.
- Section 23-19.14-6 - Liability for releases of hazardous materials.
- Section 23-19.14-6.1 - Liability for releases of petroleum.
- Section 23-19.14-7 - Exemptions to liability.
- Section 23-19.14-7.1 - Remedial agreements.
- Section 23-19.14-8 - Voluntary investigations and remedial actions.
- Section 23-19.14-9 - Priority sites for economic development.
- Section 23-19.14-10 - Settlement authorities.
- Section 23-19.14-11 - Filing and public comment on settlement agreements.
- Section 23-19.14-12 - Protection from contribution actions.
- Section 23-19.14-13 - Authority to recover costs.
- Section 23-19.14-14 - Windfall liens.
- Section 23-19.14-15 - Notice and validity of liens.
- Section 23-19.14-16 - Penalties for noncompliance.
- Section 23-19.14-17 - Subrogation of authorities.
- Section 23-19.14-18 - Powers and duties of the director.
- Section 23-19.14-19 - Liberal construction - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.