2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-19.15 - The Rhode Island Cesspool Act of 2007
- Section 23-19.15-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-19.15-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 23-19.15-3 - Declaration of purpose.
- Section 23-19.15-4 - Definitions.
- Section 23-19.15-5 - Inspection requirements for cesspools located in close proximity to tidal waters and public drinking supplies.
- Section 23-19.15-6 - Cesspool removal and replacement.
- Section 23-19.15-7 - Waiver.
- Section 23-19.15-8 - Exemption.
- Section 23-19.15-9 - Notice to remove and replace cesspools.
- Section 23-19.15-10 - Regulations.
- Section 23-19.15-11 - Severability and construction.
- Section 23-19.15-12 - Cesspool removal and replacement requirements at property transfer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.