2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-17.7.1 - Licensing of Nursing Service Agencies
- Section 23-17.7.1-1 - Declaration of purpose.
- Section 23-17.7.1-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-17.7.1-3 - Licensing of nursing service agencies - Rules governing establishment of fees.
- Section 23-17.7.1-4 - License required for nursing service agencies.
- Section 23-17.7.1-5 - Application for license.
- Section 23-17.7.1-6 - Issuance of license - Posting - Transfer conditions.
- Section 23-17.7.1-7 - Expiration and renewal of license.
- Section 23-17.7.1-8 - Denial, suspension, or revocation of license.
- Section 23-17.7.1-9 - Judicial review of license action.
- Section 23-17.7.1-10 - Regulations, inspections, and investigations.
- Section 23-17.7.1-11 - Training and/or competency evaluation program for nursing assistants.
- Section 23-17.7.1-12 - Nursing service agency employees identification.
- Section 23-17.7.1-13 - Agencies to which chapter inapplicable.
- Section 23-17.7.1-14 - Agencies to which chapter inapplicable.
- Section 23-17.7.1-15 - Nursing service agencies exempt.
- Section 23-17.7.1-16 - Severability.
- Section 23-17.7.1-17 - Criminal records review.
- Section 23-17.7.1-18 - Prior criminal records checks.
- Section 23-17.7.1-19 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 23-17.7.1-20 - Disqualifying information.
- Section 23-17.7.1-21 - Immunity from liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.