2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-17.27 - Caregiver Advise, Record and Enable Act
- Section 23-17.27-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-17.27-2 - Caregiver designation.
- Section 23-17.27-3 - Notice to designated caregiver.
- Section 23-17.27-4 - Instruction to designated caregiver.
- Section 23-17.27-5 - Non-interference with powers of existing health care directives.
- Section 23-17.27-6 - Caregiver reimbursement.
- Section 23-17.27-7 - Limitations of actions.
- Section 23-17.27-8 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.