2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-17.21 - The Rhode Island Patient Safety Act of 2008
- Section 23-17.21-1 - Title.
- Section 23-17.21-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 23-17.21-3 - Legislative purpose and intent.
- Section 23-17.21-4 - Definitions.
- Section 23-17.21-5 - Powers and duties of the department.
- Section 23-17.21-6 - Requirements for reporting entities.
- Section 23-17.21-7 - Requirements for patient safety organizations.
- Section 23-17.21-8 - Privilege and confidentiality protections.
- Section 23-17.21-9 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.