2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-17.20 - Health Care Facilities Staffing
- Section 23-17.20-1 - Purpose.
- Section 23-17.20-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-17.20-3 - Overtime requirement.
- Section 23-17.20-4 - Penalty for violations.
- Section 23-17.20-5 - Collective bargaining agreements.
- Section 23-17.20-6 - Severability.
- Section 23-17.20-7 - Use of non-Rhode Island licensed nurses. [Effective January 1, 2018.].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.