2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-12 - Party Committees and Conventions
- Section 17-12-1 - Selection of state committees.
- Section 17-12-2 - Composition and powers of state committees.
- Section 17-12-2.1 - Political party state committee rules or bylaws.
- Section 17-12-3 - Delegation of powers by state committee.
- Section 17-12-4 - Endorsements by state committee.
- Section 17-12-5 - Acting in other contingencies.
- Section 17-12-6 - Election of town and ward committees.
- Section 17-12-6.1 - Composition of town committees in Johnston.
- Section 17-12-7 - Composition of city and district committees - Appointment.
- Section 17-12-8 - Qualifications and terms of committee members.
- Section 17-12-9 - Organization of city, town, and district committees - Officers - Lists of officers and members.
- Section 17-12-9.1 - Members of ward committees for the city of East Providence.
- Section 17-12-10 - Rules and management by city, town, and district committees.
- Section 17-12-11 - Endorsement by local committees.
- Section 17-12-12 - Vacancies in district committees.
- Section 17-12-12.1 - Vacancies in city or ward committees.
- Section 17-12-12.2 - Failure of ward and city committees to endorse.
- Section 17-12-13 - State conventions.
- Section 17-12-14 - Election of delegates to national conventions.
- Section 17-12-15 - Qualifying as a political party through independent candidacy.
- Section 17-12-16 - Qualifying as a political party by petition - Names of officers - Endorsements and other official communications.
- Section 17-12-17 - Names of political parties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.