2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-12.1 - Primaries for Election of Delegates to National Conventions and for Presidential Preference
- Section 17-12.1-1 - Date of primaries for election of delegates to national conventions.
- Section 17-12.1-2 - Number of delegates to be elected - Method of election.
- Section 17-12.1-3 - Declaration of candidacy - Delegates.
- Section 17-12.1-4 - Presidential candidates.
- Section 17-12.1-5 - Preparation of nomination papers - Delegates.
- Section 17-12.1-6 - Number of signers required.
- Section 17-12.1-7 - Checking and certification of nomination papers.
- Section 17-12.1-8 - Presidential preference primary.
- Section 17-12.1-9 - Voting for nominees and delegates - Designation of winning delegates.
- Section 17-12.1-10 - Filling of vacancies.
- Section 17-12.1-11 - Form of ballot.
- Section 17-12.1-12 - Definitions.
- Section 17-12.1-13 - Repealed.
- Section 17-12.1-14 - Recount.
- Section 17-12.1-15 - Political party rules.
- Section 17-12.1-16 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.