2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-19.1 - Pharmacies
- Section 5-19.1-1 - Introduction.
- Section 5-19.1-2 - Definitions.
- Section 5-19.1-3 - State board of pharmacy Creation Membership Oath Vacancies.
- Section 5-19.1-4 - State board of pharmacy Meetings Quorum Chairperson.
- Section 5-19.1-5 - State board of pharmacy Powers and duties.
- Section 5-19.1-6 - Board of pharmacy Inspectors and assistants.
- Section 5-19.1-7 - Director of health Powers and duties.
- Section 5-19.1-8 - Licensing required.
- Section 5-19.1-9 - Pharmacy license Fee Display Declaration of ownership and location.
- Section 5-19.1-10 - Restricted pharmacies License.
- Section 5-19.1-11 - Nonresident pharmacy Fees Display Declaration of ownership and location.
- Section 5-19.1-11.1 - Rules.
- Section 5-19.1-12 - Manufacturer's License Fees Display Declaration of ownership and location.
- Section 5-19.1-13 - Wholesalers' license Fees Display Declaration of ownership and location.
- Section 5-19.1-14 - Licensing of pharmacists Prerequisites Examinations Reciprocity Fees Renewal.
- Section 5-19.1-15 - Pharmacy interns License Fees Renewals.
- Section 5-19.1-16 - Pharmacy technicians License Fees Renewals.
- Section 5-19.1-17 - Central database Operation.
- Section 5-19.1-18 - Necessity of prescription label.
- Section 5-19.1-19 - Pharmacists Substitution of drugs.
- Section 5-19.1-20 - License Renewal Fee display.
- Section 5-19.1-21 - Refusal, suspension and revocation of licensees.
- Section 5-19.1-22 - Authorized practices.
- Section 5-19.1-23 - Unlawful practices.
- Section 5-19.1-24 - Emergency prescription refill.
- Section 5-19.1-25 - Immunity.
- Section 5-19.1-26 - Refusal, suspension and revocation of licenses Appeal procedure.
- Section 5-19.1-27 - Penalty for operating without license.
- Section 5-19.1-28 - Severability.
- Section 5-19.1-29 - Continuity of administration.
- Section 5-19.1-30 - List of drugs to be posted Display of current selling price required Exception.
- Section 5-19.1-31 - Administration of influenza immunizations to individuals between the ages of nine (9) years and eighteen (18) years, inclusive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.