2013 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-11 - Voting Districts and Officials
- Section 17-11-1 - Division of towns and representative district into voting districts.
- Section 17-11-1.1 - Combination of voting districts for special election.
- Section 17-11-2 - Notice of division or redivision of districts.
- Section 17-11-3 17-11-5. - Repealed..
- Section 17-11-6 - Appointment of district moderators and clerks in cities or towns.
- Section 17-11-7 - Repealed.
- Section 17-11-7.1 - Pool of election officials.
- Section 17-11-7.2 - Repealed.
- Section 17-11-8 - Qualifications of moderators and clerks Vacancies.
- Section 17-11-9 - Election of moderator or clerk pro tempore.
- Section 17-11-10 - Filling of vacancies by town council.
- Section 17-11-11 - Selection of wardens and clerks in cities.
- Section 17-11-12 - Qualifications of election officials Vacancies.
- Section 17-11-12.1 - High school election officials.
- Section 17-11-13 - Appointment and compensation of supervisors.
- Section 17-11-14 - Supervision of all elections on same day.
- Section 17-11-15 - Persons ineligible to serve as election officials.
- Section 17-11-16 - Supervision of adjourned elections.
- Section 17-11-17 - Telephone Polling place.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.