2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 34 - Property
Chapter 34-10 - Fences
- Chapter 34-10-1 - Lawful fences defined.
- Chapter 34-10-2 - Consent of adjoining owner to barbed-wire fence.
- Chapter 34-10-3 - Removal of barbed-wire fence.
- Chapter 34-10-4 - Expense of removal of barbed-wire fence.
- Chapter 34-10-5 - Barbed-wire fences through woodland Fences existing before 1906.
- Chapter 34-10-6 - Maintenance of water fences.
- Chapter 34-10-7 - Marshland exempt.
- Chapter 34-10-8 - Remedies of marshland owner to trespass.
- Chapter 34-10-9 - Placement of partition fences Maintenance throughout year.
- Chapter 34-10-10 - Partition fences between lands under improvement.
- Chapter 34-10-11 - Partition fences between improved and unimproved lands.
- Chapter 34-10-12 - Payment for previously constructed fence.
- Chapter 34-10-13 - Viewing and division of fence Award of cost.
- Chapter 34-10-14 - Holding and improving partition fences Agreements between owners.
- Chapter 34-10-15 - Complaint of neglect to maintain fence.
- Chapter 34-10-16 - Construction or repair of fence by complainant Action for cost and penalties.
- Chapter 34-10-17 - Settlement of controversies by viewer.
- Chapter 34-10-18 - Viewer's fees.
- Chapter 34-10-19 - Neglect of duty by viewer.
- Chapter 34-10-20 - Spite fences.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.