2012 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-5.2 - Consumer Enforcement of Motor Vehicle Warranties
- Chapter 31-5.2-1 - Definitions.
- Chapter 31-5.2-2 - Manufacturers' obligation to fulfill warranties.
- Chapter 31-5.2-3 - Replacement of nonconforming vehicle.
- Chapter 31-5.2-4 - Affirmative defenses.
- Chapter 31-5.2-5 - Time allowed for correction of nonconformity.
- Chapter 31-5.2-6 - Rights and remedies cumulative.
- Chapter 31-5.2-7 - Informal dispute settlement procedures.
- Chapter 31-5.2-7.1 - Procedure.
- Chapter 31-5.2-8 - Waiver of rights prohibited.
- Chapter 31-5.2-9 - Disclosure of nonconformity prior to resale.
- Chapter 31-5.2-10 - Cause of action.
- Chapter 31-5.2-11 - Attorney's fees.
- Chapter 31-5.2-12 - Commencement of action.
- Chapter 31-5.2-13 - Deceptive trade practice.
- Chapter 31-5.2-14 - Consumers' council automobile dispute settlement panel Motor vehicle arbitration board.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.