2019 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 31-5.2 Consumer Enforcement of Motor Vehicle Warranties
- Section 31-5.2-1 Definitions.
- Section 31-5.2-2 Manufacturers' obligation to fulfill warranties.
- Section 31-5.2-3 Replacement of nonconforming vehicle.
- Section 31-5.2-4 Affirmative defenses.
- Section 31-5.2-5 Time allowed for correction of nonconformity.
- Section 31-5.2-6 Rights and remedies cumulative.
- Section 31-5.2-7 Informal dispute settlement procedures.
- Section 31-5.2-7.1 Procedure.
- Section 31-5.2-8 Waiver of rights prohibited.
- Section 31-5.2-9 Disclosure of nonconformity prior to resale.
- Section 31-5.2-10 Cause of action.
- Section 31-5.2-11 Attorney's fees.
- Section 31-5.2-12 Commencement of action.
- Section 31-5.2-13 Deceptive trade practice.
- Section 31-5.2-14 Consumers' council automobile dispute settlement panel - Motor vehicle arbitration board.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.