2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 46 - Waters and Navigation
CHAPTER 46-13.2 - Drilling of Drinking Water Wells
- § 46-13.2-1 - Definitions.
- § 46-13.2-2 - Rhode Island well drilling board.
- § 46-13.2-3 - Regulations.
- § 46-13.2-4 - Registration for well drilling contractors and pump installers Suspension or revocation.
- § 46-13.2-5 - Record of wells.
- § 46-13.2-6 - Wells constructed for oil, gas, brine, or mining.
- § 46-13.2-7 - Well constructed for farming or private use.
- § 46-13.2-8 - Exemptions.
- § 46-13.2-9 - Existing and abandoned wells.
- § 46-13.2-10 - Violations.
- § 46-13.2-11 - Duties and powers of department of health not affected.
- § 46-13.2-12 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.