2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 45 - Towns and cities
CHAPTER 45-10 - Audit of Accounts and Installation of Systems
- § 45-10-1 - Power to petition for installation of system.
- § 45-10-2 - Certification of vote to install system Installation.
- § 45-10-3 - Assistance in operation of system.
- § 45-10-4 - Annual post audit required.
- § 45-10-5 - Filing of audit report.
- § 45-10-5.1 - Uniform accounting procedures.
- § 45-10-5.2 - Failure to file audit report.
- § 45-10-5.3 - Failure to file audit report Enforcement and penalty.
- § 45-10-6 - Contents of audit report.
- § 45-10-6.1 - Corrective action plan.
- § 45-10-7 - Expenses of post audit.
- § 45-10-8 - Notice of engagement of accountants Failure to provide notice of engagement to director of revenue.
- § 45-10-9 - Access of auditors to records.
- § 45-10-10 - Delivery of records to auditors.
- § 45-10-11 - Compelling attendance of witnesses and production of records.
- § 45-10-12 - Withholding of funds due towns failing to file reports.
- § 45-10-13 - Costs of audits, installation of accounting systems, or other assistance.
- § 45-10-14 - Appropriations and disbursements.
- § 45-10-15 - Compliance with requirements of "governmental accounting standards board (GASB)" pension funding.
- § 45-10-16 - Advisory council on municipal finances.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.