2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 40.1 - Mental health, retardation, and hospitals
CHAPTER 40.1-2 - Administration of State Institutions
- § 40.1-2-1 - Definitions.
- § 40.1-2-2 - Rules and regulations.
- § 40.1-2-3 - Investigation of patient's estate and eligibility for third-party programs Billing.
- § 40.1-2-4 - Disclosure of information about patient's estate.
- § 40.1-2-5 - Duty of patient to pay charges for care and treatment Court action for collection.
- § 40.1-2-6 - Records and reports as to institution residents.
- § 40.1-2-7 - Application of funds deposited to care and treatment of residents.
- § 40.1-2-8 - Notice of balance to credit of deceased or discharged resident.
- § 40.1-2-9 - Payment of balance to general treasurer.
- § 40.1-2-10 - Establishment of right to balance paid to general treasurer.
- § 40.1-2-11 - Abandonment of property of deceased or discharged residents.
- § 40.1-2-12 - Transfer of abandoned property to the general treasurer.
- § 40.1-2-13 - Description of abandoned property transferred.
- § 40.1-2-14 - Sale of abandoned property Remission of proceeds.
- § 40.1-2-15 - Application of proceeds of sale.
- § 40.1-2-16 - Protection of health of residents.
- § 40.1-2-17 - Resident physicians and dentists.
- § 40.1-2-18 - Examination of inmates for contagious disease Investigation and report of sources.
- § 40.1-2-19 - Treatment and isolation of diseased residents Detention after time for release.
- § 40.1-2-20 - Records of venereal disease.
- § 40.1-2-21 - Powers as to health of residents.
- § 40.1-2-22 - Religious instructors and services.
- § 40.1-2-23 - Tenure of officers Duties Time devoted to duty Sales to state by employees Bond.
- § 40.1-2-24 - Compensation of officers and employees.
- § 40.1-2-25 - Institutional farms.
- § 40.1-2-26 - Supervision of schools in institutions Qualifications of teachers.
- § 40.1-2-27 - Departmental seal.
- § 40.1-2-28 - Annual report to general assembly.
- § 40.1-2-29 - Prohibition against duplication of keys.
- § 40.1-2-30 - Petitions for appointment of conservator or legal guardian.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.