2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 28 - Labor and Labor Relations
CHAPTER 28-53 - Rhode Island Uninsured Employers Fund
- § 28-53-1 - Preamble and legislative findings.
- § 28-53-2 - Establishment Sources Administration.
- § 28-53-3 - Powers and duties of the fund.
- § 28-53-4 - Payor of last resort.
- § 28-53-5 - Establishment of reserves Disbursement of excess funds.
- § 28-53-6 - Custodian Orders for payment.
- § 28-53-7 - Payments to employees of uninsured employers.
- § 28-53-8 - Limitations on payments to injured employees.
- § 28-53-9 - Penalties, taxes and assessments against non-complying employers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.