2009 Rhode Island Code
Title 28 - Labor and Labor Relations
CHAPTER 28-2 - Duty to Work in Time of War
- § 28-2-1 - Duty to work Proclamation of governor Penalty.
- § 28-2-2 - Possession of property or income not defense.
- § 28-2-3 - Inability to find work as defense.
- § 28-2-4 - Assignment to work of persons unable to find work.
- § 28-2-5 - Compensation of persons assigned to work.
- § 28-2-6 - Penalty for failure to do assigned work.
- § 28-2-7 - Rules and regulations for assignment Circumstances to be considered.
- § 28-2-8 - Duty of law enforcement officers to seek unemployed persons.
- § 28-2-9 - Employment of personnel Assistance by other agencies.
- § 28-2-10 - Exemption of temporarily unemployed and students.
- § 28-2-11 - Persons deemed residents Habitual loiterers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.