2010 Pennsylvania Code
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Title 23 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 53 - Custody
- 5301 - Declaration of policy.
- 5302 - Definitions.
- 5303 - Award of custody, partial custody or visitation.
- 5304 - Award of shared custody.
- 5305 - Counseling.
- 5306 - Plan for implementation of custody order.
- 5307 - Denial of custody under agreement or plan.
- 5308 - Removal of party or child from jurisdiction.
- 5309 - Access to records and information.
- 5310 - Modification of existing custody orders.
- 5311 - When parent deceased.
- 5312 - When parents' marriage is dissolved or parents are separated.
- 5313 - When grandparents may petition.
- 5314 - Exception for adopted children.
- 5315 - Court-appointed child custody health care or behavioral health practitioners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.