2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 23 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 35 - Property Rights
- 3501 - Definitions.
- 3502 - Equitable division of marital property.
- 3503 - Effect of divorce on property rights generally.
- 3504 - Disposition of property after termination of marriage.
- 3505 - Disposition of property to defeat obligations.
- 3506 - Statement of reasons for distribution.
- 3507 - Division of entireties property between divorced persons.
- 3508 - Conveyance of entireties property to divorced spouse.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.