2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 41 - Forgery and Fraudulent Practices
- 4101 - Forgery.
- 4102 - Simulating objects of antiquity, rarity, etc.
- 4103 - Fraudulent destruction, removal or concealment of recordable instruments.
- 4104 - Tampering with records or identification.
- 4105 - Bad checks.
- 4106 - Access device fraud.
- 4106.1 - Unlawful device-making equipment.
- 4107 - Deceptive or fraudulent business practices.
- 4107.1 - Deception relating to kosher food products.
- 4107.2 - Deception relating to certification of minority business enterprise or women's business enterprise.
- 4108 - Commercial bribery and breach of duty to act disinterestedly.
- 4109 - Rigging publicly exhibited contest.
- 4110 - Defrauding secured creditors.
- 4111 - Fraud in insolvency.
- 4112 - Receiving deposits in a failing financial institution.
- 4113 - Misapplication of entrusted property and property of government or financial institutions.
- 4114 - Securing execution of documents by deception.
- 4115 - Falsely impersonating persons privately employed.
- 4116 - Copying; recording devices.
- 4116.1 - Unlawful operation of recording device in motion picture theater.
- 4117 - Insurance fraud.
- 4118 - Washing vehicle titles.
- 4119 - Trademark counterfeiting.
- 4120 - Identity theft.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.