2019 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 06 - Local Government, Public Employees, Elections
Chapter 225 - Municipal Utilities
MUNICIPAL OWNERSHIP AND OPERATION OF PUBLIC UTILITIES GENERALLY
- Section 225.010 - Definition of "city."
- Section 225.020 - Ownership and operation of utilities by city within and without city limits.
- Section 225.030 - Utility may provide services within or without city limits.
- Section 225.040 - Validation of prior municipal contracts.
- Section 225.050 - Joint construction, ownership and operation of waterworks; financing.
- Section 225.060 - Several or joint ownership, operation and financing of municipal utilities in another state.
- Section 225.070 - Use of surplus city waters for federal military purposes.
- Section 225.080 - Financing costs of municipal waterworks or water system; benefit assessments.
- Section 225.085 - Klamath Cogeneration Project; service contracts; prohibited transactions.
- Section 225.110 - Ownership and operation of telephone system by city within or without city limits.
- Section 225.120 - Interconnections; cooperation with state.
- Section 225.130 - Right to acquire property.
- Section 225.140 - Condemnation of private property for telephone system.
- Section 225.150 - Compensation.
- Section 225.160 - Alternate condemnation proceeding.
- Section 225.210 - Compliance with rate statutes.
- Section 225.220 - Enforcement of statutory requirements.
- Section 225.230 - Rates set in accordance with estimates of annual expenses.
- Section 225.240 - Sole authority to set rates.
- Section 225.250 - Application of earnings.
- Section 225.260 - Use of proceeds of bond issues.
- Section 225.270 - Use of surplus revenue.
- Section 225.280 - Warrants on future income; limitations; retirement.
- Section 225.290 - Right to acquire use of unappropriated state waters.
- Section 225.300 - Filing for use of unappropriated state waters; limitations; determination of reasonable requirements.
- Section 225.310 - Definitions for ORS 225.310 to 225.400.
- Section 225.320 - Ownership and operation of irrigation and fire protection facilities by city within or without city limits.
- Section 225.330 - Acquisition of property for facilities.
- Section 225.340 - Establishing rates.
- Section 225.350 - Recovery of service charges.
- Section 225.360 - Approval, issuance, payment of bonds.
- Section 225.370 - Terms of bonds.
- Section 225.380 - Application of debt limitations.
- Section 225.390 - Preparation and examination of plans.
- Section 225.400 - Scope of municipal authority.
- Section 225.450 - Definitions for ORS 225.450 to 225.490.
- Section 225.460 - Policy.
- Section 225.470 - Authority of city to acquire interest in power facilities.
- Section 225.480 - City liability; application of moneys; use of eminent domain prohibited.
- Section 225.490 - Use of municipal money or property; revenue bonds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.