2019 Oregon Revised Statutes
Volume : 06 - Local Government, Public Employees, Elections
Chapter 224 - City Sewers and Sanitation
CONSTRUCTION OF SEWER SYSTEM; ASSESSMENT PLAN
- Section 224.010 - Definitions for ORS 224.010 to 224.170.
- Section 224.020 - Authority of city to construct sewer system.
- Section 224.030 - Authority of city over water and waterways; limitations.
- Section 224.040 - Assessment of property; collection.
- Section 224.050 - Rights of owners outside city limits.
- Section 224.060 [Amended by 1959 c.220 §1; repealed by 1967 c.280 §1 (224.065 enacted in lieu of 224.060)]
- Section 224.065 - Writ of review.
- Section 224.070 [Amended by 1959 c.220 §2; repealed by 1967 c.280 §1 (224.065 enacted in lieu of 224.070)]
- Section 224.080 - Record and effect of judgment.
- Section 224.090 - Assessment lien on property outside city limits; priority.
- Section 224.100 - Records and indexes of transcripts; effect of writ of review.
- Section 224.110 - Enforcing liens on property outside city limits.
- Section 224.120 - Sale without foreclosure.
- Section 224.130 - Assessment of property in drainage district.
- Section 224.140 - Authority to control sewer system.
- Section 224.150 - Federal aid.
- Section 224.160 - Procurement of funds for construction.
- Section 224.170 - Certain laws and charter provisions applicable to property beyond city limits.
- Section 224.210 [Repealed by 1973 c.213 §9]
- Section 224.220 [Amended by 1971 c.573 §1; repealed by 1973 c.213 §9]
- Section 224.230 [Amended by 1967 c.427 §1; repealed by 1973 c.213 §9; amended by 1973 c.835 §162; amendment treated as reenactment, see 224.232]
- Section 224.232 - Bond election; Environmental Quality Commission order; court enforcement; issuance of bonds without elector approval.
- Section 224.240 [Amended by 1965 c.283 §1; repealed by 1973 c.213 §9]
- Section 224.250 [Amended by 1967 c.293 §23; 1967 c.427 §2; repealed by 1973 c.213 §9]
- Section 224.260 [Repealed by 1973 c.213 §9]
- Section 224.270 - Validation of bond issues.
- Section 224.310 - Definitions for ORS 224.310 to 224.420.
- Section 224.320 - Municipalities eligible for state help in financing sewerage systems.
- Section 224.330 - Conditions precedent to financing application.
- Section 224.340 - Bonds; form and terms.
- Section 224.350 - General powers of State Treasurer under ORS 224.310 to 224.420; rules.
- Section 224.360 [Amended by 1953 c.287 §9; 1955 c.593 §3; repealed by 1967 c.335 §60]
- Section 224.370 - Municipality or district not to issue other bonds.
- Section 224.380 - Limitations on authority of State Treasurer to purchase bonds.
- Section 224.390 - State Sewer Bond Revolving Fund.
- Section 224.400 - Approval by State Treasurer of rates, collection of charges and delinquent assessments; budget approval.
- Section 224.410 - Authority to appoint receiver and withhold moneys from state sources on default.
- Section 224.420 - Duty of local treasurer to keep funds separate and withhold bond payments; liability of treasurer.
- Section 224.450 - Validation of revenue bonds issued by cities of less than 100,000; sale of bonds to federal government.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Oregon may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.